• 中文    English
  • 各地校區
  • 關注我們
 

 

首頁 > 考試熱點 >學習經驗
職場菜鳥面試必備經典句型
來源:沈陽派特森英語培訓學校    作者:沈陽派特森英語培訓學校    時間:2016-05-16 11:35:59

A: Tell me about yourself and your past experience.

A:說說你自己和你過去的經歷吧。

B:I have worked as an executive secretary for five years, first for a tradingcompany, and now I am working for a trust company. I interact well with peers,clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well inhigh-stress environments.

B:我已經做執行秘書五年了。開始是為一家貿易公司工作,現在是在一家信托公司。我和同事、客戶、行政人員以及老板相處得非常好,我能應付挑戰,而且在高壓力環境中也能工作得很出色。

A: How are your typing and shorthand skills?

A:你的打字和速記能力如何?

B:I can type 100 Chinese words a minute and take dictation in English at 150words a minute.

B:我能一分鐘打100個漢字,英語速記一分鐘可達150個單詞。

A: Can you operate computers skillfully?

A:你能熟練操作計算機嗎?

B:Yes, I can. I have received some special training in computers. Besides I amgood at operating common office ma-chines,such as fax machines and duplicatingmachines.

B:沒問題,我接受過計算機方面的專業培訓,而且我還能熟練操作一般的辦公設備,比如傳真機和復印機。

A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How doyou feel about that?

A:有時候我們工作很忙,需要加班。你覺得如何?

B:That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I shouldwork overtime?

B:沒關系,你能告訴我加班的頻率和時間長度嗎?

A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations,you have to stay with us. It's not unusual.

A:這得看情況。如果我們有重要的代表團到訪,你就必須加班了,這種情況很正常。

B:Mr. Smith, I'd like to ask you a question.

B:史密斯先生,我想問你一個問題。

A: OK, please.

A:好的,請問吧。

B:What specific duties would I perform if I am hired?

B:如果我被錄用,我的具體工作職責是什么?

A: Nothing different from a secretary's common responsibilities.However, you know , our company is an international trade-oriented company. Canyou handle English papers and write English correspondence?

A:和普通的秘書沒什么區別。但我們公司是做國際貿易的,你能處理英文文件和寫英文信件嗎?

B:Yes. I'm specialized in English secretary studies at college and that's one ofthe main parts of my present job.

B:可以,我大學時專門學過英語文秘的課程,而且這也是我當前工作中的主要內容之一。

A: What are your salary expectations?

A:你期望拿多少薪水?

B:I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary.Maybe you could tell me what is budge-ted for the position.

B:在討論薪水前,我需要更多了解這份工作,或者你可以告訴我這個職位的預算報酬是多少。

A:¥4000,with raises afterthe half year according to your competence.

A:起薪是每月4000元,半年后會根據你的業績增加薪水。

B:I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. And when can I know thedecision?

B:我覺得可以接受。我真的喜歡這份工作,我什么時候能得知結果呢?

A: We'll inform you of our final decision by early August. Doyou have any other questions?

A:我們會在8月初通知你我們的最終決定。你還有別的問題嗎?

B:No. Thank you for the time.

B:沒有了,謝謝你的寶貴時間。

福建快3开奖结果删除